Chef Eric Jacques Crowley
Chef Eric Jacques Crowley is a seasoned, professional chef and the founder, owner and chef instructor at his dynamic cooking school, Chef Eric’s Culinary Classroom, where he has shaped the careers of many professional chefs.
Chef Eric’s Culinary Classroom is a top-notch cooking school that offers hands-on experience and technical education with a seasoned professional chef. Many students of the school are aspiring professional chefs or current chefs who are seeking to improve their skills. Located in West Los Angeles, and founded in 2003, Chef Eric’s Culinary Classroom provides students with access to a professionally designed kitchen, furnished with high-end equipment, and a diverse calendar of professional programs and recreational classes. Read more here
In media interviews, Chef Eric can demonstrate and discuss:
- How to make a romantic date night dinner with oven-roasted salmon with herb vinaigrette, brown rice pilaf with stir-fried asparagus and mushrooms, molten chocolate cake;
- One simple recipe that every child will love: deep-dish French toast;
- A healthy recipe, good for any level of cooking, seared scallops with garlic and citrus zest;
- A vegan dish that vegetable haters will love: grilled Portobello mushroom with pesto and roasted red bell pepper;
- Five items every cook should own;
- Five ingredients every cook should have in their kitchen;
- One common herb to include in your shopping basket;
- One sauce everyone should know how to make, romesco sauce;
- Delicious seasonal dishes;
- And more!
VoyageLA Features Chef Eric – “Meet Eric Crowley of Chef Eric’s Culinary Classroom in West Los Angeles”
VoyageLA goes into a complete Q&A…
Epoch Taste Features Chef Eric – “So You Want to Be a Chef”
It was an honor and a privilege to have Stephanie Chase, from The Epoch Taste visit us…
I can’t wait until the new “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” film hits the movie theaters this weekend! How about you? Anyone else excited? To…
Summer Camps are in full swing here at The Culinary Classroom! Every summer for 10+ years, I have taught my Children’s Culinary…
My Healthy Summer Recipes were featured on ClumsyGourmet.com. I’ve noticed that healthy food is labeled as tasteless and boring. Don’t believe it,…
My Savory Seasoning Spice Blends (which can be purchased HERE) were recently featured as Eat Something Sexy’s Product of the Week! Take a look at…
My Savory Seasoning Spice Blends (which can be purchased HERE) were recently featured as in Bustle’s Holiday Foodie Gift Guide! Take a look at what…
Read more press here.