Los Angeles Pastry Chef Scholarship – Chef Eric’s 2015 Scholarship Program
To celebrate my 12th year in business, I want to help someone realize their culinary dream by offering a partial scholarship for my Master Baking Program starting Saturday 2/7/15 – 4/11/15 from 10am to 1:30pm. The winner of this scholarship will receive 50% off the total cost of the Master Baking Program. This includes:
- 10 Week Program encompassing French baking techniques and restaurant-style plated desserts
- Culinary Institute of America’s Baking/Pastry Textbook
- Culinary Classroom embroidered Chef Jacket and Apron
- $700 off registration fee of $1400
Previous graduates of this program have had great success starting their own catering and home baking businesses, as well as baking in restaurants, hotels, cafes and bakeries. Check out their success stories here!
To enter the competition you must do the following:
- Subscribe to the Culinary Classroom Newsletter
- LIKE our Facebook Page
- Submit a picture of something you baked and are proud of
- Submit a paragraph on why YOU should be chosen for the 2015 Baking Scholarship
Submit your picture and paragraph to email@example.com with “2015 Baking Scholarship” in the subject line. Once we receive your entry, it will be posted on the Chef Eric’s Culinary Classroom Facebook page. You can then encourage your friends and family to like and share it. The post with the most likes and shares will be the winner of the scholarship. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, 1/27/15.
You must LIKE and SHARE the ORIGINAL Facebook post created by Chef Eric’s Culinary Classroom. If you create your own Facebook post of your submission, any likes and shares it receives will not be counted.
Good luck! I look forward to teaching you in my Master Baking Program.
Chef Eric Crowley
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Submissions must be in by 12pm on Sunday, 1/25/15.
2.Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
3. The scholarship is only valid for the Master Baking Program starting 2/7/15 – 4/11/15 from 10am to 1:30pm.
4. The scholarship prize is not redeemable for cash or credit with Chef Eric’s Culinary Classroom.
5. The scholarship is non-transferrable.
6. Balance of tuition must be paid in full by the first day of class.