2022 – THE YEAR TO START COOKING!
We hope you enjoy our 2022 – THE YEAR TO START COOKING blog post. Check out our culinary programs that teach you how to cook and give you the skills YOU need to become a chef! AND don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated!
Gastronomy is the art that studies different cultural perspectives, its central axis is food, and the relationship of human beings with it and the environment. If you are passionate about cooking at home and would love to generate unforgettable experiences with your family and loved ones – you’ve come to the right place! Here is why 2022 is THE YEAR TO START COOKING!
Chef Eric gives you 5 great reasons to encourage you to make the decision and start to cook in 2022:
- Budget-Friendly – According to Forbes.com “It is almost five times more expensive to order delivery from a restaurant than it is to cook at home. And if you’re using a meal kit service as a shortcut to a home-cooked meal, it’s a bit more affordable, but still almost three times as expensive as cooking from scratch.”
By learning to cook, you will be able to save money, have control over what you spend, and obtain all of the benefits of a balanced and a healthy diet. Having to eat out all the time gradually becomes costly. Cooking at home can help you start saving a little each month to go on that trip you’ve been dreaming about or buy that item you’ve been waiting for!
Remember, most restaurants charge about a 300% mark-up on the items they serve. Cooking and eating out are two different worlds when it comes to budget. The average price per serving of home cooked meals is $4.31 – while the average cost of eating out is $20.37. This should be a great reason to start your culinary journey!
- Healthy Eating – Eating out from time to time doesn’t hurt, however it’s important to be aware of what you’re consuming – preparing your own food gives you control of the entire process, including how you prepare the food, and the ingredients.
When you prepare your own meals, you have control over the ingredients. By cooking at home you can ensure that you and your family eat fresh and wholesome meals. This can help you to look and feel healthier, boost your energy, stabilize your weight, and improve your sleep.
There are multiple studies where it has been determined that the decrease in the preparation of meals at home has resulted in an increase in obesity. This is one of the main reasons for learning to cook! Use, and taste natural ingredients! Chef Eric encourages you to incorporate different herbs, vegetables, and fruits. This will help you to cleanse your body, eat a balanced diet, and include minerals and vitamins in your dishes.
Now, if eating healthy helps us with our physical health, there are plenty of benefits for our mental health as well! Preparing food contributes to our mental well-being as it is a method of distraction from our everyday worries, causing stress levels to drop considerably. Many people find cooking a form of therapy after a busy day at the office. Let’s start cooking!
- General Culture – Cooking is a hobby that provides you with interesting information from different countries of the world! Beyond the techniques, it goes into the culture, and customs of each country. The knowledge acquired with this art will always be useful – not only for your culinary life but also for your daily life! What are you waiting for?
- Cooking is Art – Learning new techniques, new ingredients, and new recipes will make your imagination fly. Enhancing your creativity in the kitchen by preparing your own dishes will take you places! Creativity develops and becomes exponential when a new art is practiced; such as painting, writing, dancing, or cooking. The art of cooking can also help you discover skills and develop your intellect. Cooking definitely creates a new cultural heritage and makes you more creative!
- Bonding Time – Cooking courses develop our skills in a very positive way – from learning each ingredient to knowing how to work with different kitchen tools, you’ll be a pro in no time! With the new skills you acquire, you will have unforgettable experiences with family and friends. Whatever the situation might be, cooking for others will always be an experience that fills our souls, and makes us happier!
We hope that you have enjoyed reading this blog post – 2022 – THE YEAR TO START COOKING!
If you’ve been thinking about it, this might be a good time to start your culinary journey! Chef Eric offers different classes where you can learn the basics of cooking, new recipes, and become a master chef!
Don’t miss the opportunity to join us in this amazing experience! Registration is open. Click on the link to see our different classes and program details. https://culinaryclassroom.com/cooking-classes-2/ and Check out our YOUTUBE Channel for great cooking ideas Chef Eric’s YouTube Channel.
CAN’T WAIT TO COOK WITH YOU!