Post Holiday Detox
Foods that will help you with post holiday detox.
7 Tips to help you cleanse and detox your body after the holidays.
The average American gains between 1 to 10 pounds between Thanksgiving and Christmas, according to Healthline. Let’s be real – the festivities usually lead to over-eating. From meetings to holiday celebrations, we end up eating and drinking quite often. This is why a Post Holiday Detox is a must!
Chef Eric shares foods for a natural detox at home. This eating plan will help activate the body’s self-cleaning system to eliminate toxins, regain energy, and improve your mood. These power foods can be included in smoothies, soups, or solid foods.
- It is a probiotic food
- Exercises the work of regulating our digestive system
- Contains high levels of protein, enzymes and calcium
- It must always be without sugar, fruits or additives
- Natural Yogurt is suggested at breakfast and dinner
- Generates protection in liver cells against the consumption of alcohol and chemicals- Regulates bad cholesterol
- Contains proteins, vitamins and minerals
- It is suggested in small quantities
- High content of folic acid
- Source of vitamin C
- Removes bilirubin from the liver
- Contains a large amount of water and fiber
- Helps eliminate retained fluids
- Contain beta-carotene and falcarinol that help the proper functioning of the liver helping to detoxify the body
- Improves the skin
- Improves eye health
- Provides potassium and lowers blood pressure
- Decreases anxiety
- Takes care of brain health
- Helps the proper functioning of the liver
- Helps to level blood sugar
- Mixed with a little vinegar, lemon and baking soda – it helps digestion
- Purifies the body
- Activates and cleanses our organs: 1 glass before eating for digestion
- Regulates blood pressure: 1 glass before taking a shower
- Cleanses the kidneys, liver and lungs
- Diuretic drink with antioxidants and nutrients
- Consuming green tea daily helps reduce the risk of heart attacks
- Green Tea helps you lose weight
For this Post Holiday Detox, it is important to eliminate refined sugars, saturated fats, flours, alcohol and tobacco from your diet. The idea of the Post Holiday Detox is to generate a routine of healthy habits in which you can include different legumes, fruits and vegetables.
Professional recipes from chefs, such as Chef Eric can teach us to improve our diet. Check out Chef Eric’s New Video Cooking Series and learn more. The full twelve video series is available for purchase, and it comes with a PDF version of Chef Eric’s new cookbook. Receive an additional 15% OFF if you purchase by 12/31/20. Remember that daily exercise and eight hours of sleep are a must when it comes to healthy habits.!
Chef Eric wishes you a Healthy and Happy New Year! For cooking inspiration ideas and culinary classes visit our YouTube channel. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive a FREE video class and learn to cook online!