My Five Favorite Spring Time Activities
- I enjoy taking off to the beach with my lovely wife Jennie. Recently, we visited Point Dume Beach with Dad. After a pleasant walk along the beach we enjoyed a meal at Malibu Seafood. As a Chef, I ‘m always interested in trying new foods, so I ordered the grilled calamari sandwich. (photo of my dad and my lunch below)
- On a rare day off, I love grilling on the bbq with my wife Jennie. We spice everything up with mesquite – I’m a purist – I don’t use gas. A great day swimming in our pool and grilling is heaven on earth. While hanging out at home, Jennie enjoys gardening.
- As a Chef, I still maintain a deep appreciation for other people cooking for me and I love when my wife Jennie cooks for me on Sundays, it’s our ritual. She cooks a deliciously mean frittata and always cooks Sunday dinner.
- Another favorite springtime activity is walking our dogs Basil and Lucey Pickles in our neighborhood and sometimes at the beach. Our dogs are spoiled-they eat gourmet dogfood and get lots of treats, but they still lick their plates clean. (photo below)
- Lastly, I like watching car racing on television, especially with my Dad. Spring season means Formula 1 Racing season is here. My dad has season tickets to the Long Beach Grand Prix and we get to watch that awesome race at the track.
What are your favorite spring activities?
MyDad – Michael
Malibu Seafood Basil and Lucey Pickles